- The SCHOOL of WINE ticketed tastings are back! Book in for an intimate tasting of ‘Winter Warmers’ on Tuesday the 29th July 2014 in the stunning private ocean room at the Indiana Tea House! Or grab a gift certificate for that wine-loving lad/lass who has everything. Our corporate and private tastings are also proving incredibly popular. Check out what we offer!
- The winter issue of Scoop Magazine is now on shelves. Grab yourself a copy or read the wine section online (pages 234-248), including my feature article, A Natural Progression, on the growth of natural winemaking in WA.
- Look out for the April/May issue of Gourmet Traveller Wine. I’ve got a feature on the new wave of WA winemakers.
- My Decanter feature on Lebanon is now under Regional Profiles on Decanter.com.
- Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Piedmont Series, featuring Barolo, Monferrato, and Alto Piemonte is now on Palate Press.