- The SCHOOL of WINE ticketed tastings are on little break until early 2015 while I prepare for the arrival of my first baby in October! However, I’ll still be hosting a few private/corporate tastings until mid-October. Check out our event offerings HERE. Or grab a gift certificate for that wine-loving lad/lass who has everything.
- The summer issue of Scoop Magazine will be on shelves October 6th and includes my usual On the Grapevine wine section along with a feature article on Perth’s best wine lists entitled ‘Stellar Cellars’. I’ve also got a feature on the Swan Valley in the Perth Guide, on shelves October 8th. In the meantime, the winter issue of Scoop is still on shelves, or you can read the wine section online (pages 234-248), including my feature article, A Natural Progression, on the growth of natural winemaking in WA.
- I’ve got a feature on Great Southern winemaker Andrew Hoadley in the Oct/Nov issue of James Halliday’s Wine Companion, on shelves now.
- My pick of top Lebanese wines can be found at Decanter.com, as well as my Decanter feature on Lebanon, which is now under Regional Profiles.
- You can now read my Gourmet Traveller Wine article on WA’s most boundary-pushing winemakers on my blog.
- Read parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Piedmont Series, featuring Barolo, Monferrato, and Alto Piemonte over on Palate Press.